Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
The Bottom Line
Fri June 7, 2013
The Bottom Line: RI's Economic Development Plans Still Uncertain
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday they look at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with each other about the business community's perspective on the final days of this General Assembly session. Up for discussion: a raft of plans to boost the state's economic development outlook, reforming the Economic Development Corporation, to default or not to default on the failed 38 Studios loan, and more.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org.