Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Gatehouse Media Targeting Unidentified Number of Buyouts at ProJo
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Hillary Clinton Slated To Come To RI For Mid-June Fundraiser
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Fri March 22, 2013
The Bottom Line: Taking the Business Expo to the Garage
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday it looks at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week, Dave and Mark talk with Laurie White, president of the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce.
Dave and Mark explore the Chamber’s changing its signature “Business Expo” event into a more informal business collaborative called “The Garage.” The event is planned for May 14th at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence. The discussion includes why the change happened, what the new event will look like, and what advantages there might be for developing businesses to attend.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org