Most Active Stories
- Experts To Brief Lawmakers On Hep C In RI; Cost Of Treatment Likely To Come Up During Budget Talks
- Former Speaker Gordon Fox Pleads Guilty to Bribery, Wire Fraud & Filing a False Tax Return
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Raimondo's Budget Challenges And Secrecy
- Fox Broke Statehouse Iron Rule
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
The Bottom Line
Fri April 12, 2013
The Bottom Line: Why College Hill Makes Sense for Brown's Engineering School
Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon for a weekly business segment we're calling "The Bottom Line." Each Friday it looks at business news and themes that affect local business and the public.
This week Dave and Mark talk with Brown University executive vice president for planning and policy, Russell Carey, on Brown’s plans to expand its School of Engineering. The School will stay on the College Hill campus, instead of heading to the Jewelry District. We discuss why the decision was made, along with plans for the School.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org