Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
The Bottom Line
Fri January 10, 2014
The Bottom Line: Wondering Why Your Electricity Bill Went Up?
If you've been wondering whether the recent cold snap helped spike your energy costs, wonder no more and be sure to listen to this week's Bottom Line. Providence Business News Editor Mark Murphy joins Rhode Island Public Radio's Dave Fallon to learn more from National Grid spokesman David Graves.
Graves discusses how the availability and price of natural gas is effecting electricity rates, new rates for homes and businesses, and what business owners should know about their electric rate plans.
When to Listen
You can hear The Bottom Line each Friday at 5:50 pm.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org