Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Tue March 4, 2014
Brown 250: Fox Wetle On The Future Of Public Health
This week, Rhode Island Public Radio is recognizing Brown University’s 250th anniversary with a series of conversations with Brown leaders and alumni. We’re looking forward at what the future might hold for this institution of higher learning in our backyard.
Today, Rhode Island Public Radio health care reporter Kristin Gourlay speaks with Fox Wetle, head of Brown’s new school of public health. She asked Wetle, why start such a school to begin with, at Brown, when the university already has a medical school that’s starting to focus on public health issues, too?