Most Active Stories
- Lincoln Chafee Considers Run For 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination
- Raising The Profile Of An Undereaten Fish
- Scott MacKay Commentary: The Myth Of Rhode Island's Generous Programs For The Poor
- TGIF: 19 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- So-Called 'Taylor Swift Tax' Goes Before House Lawmakers
Fri June 1, 2012
Cicilline staffer Raymonde Charles joining Obama’s campaign in Ohio
Cicilline says this in a statement about Charles, a graduate of Rhode Island College:
“Raymonde has been an important member of my communications team for more than a year. Her cheerful demeanor, knowledge of Rhode Island, and strong relationships with reporters across our state have been invaluable resources to my office. Although I know she will be difficult to replace, I know that she will be an equally important asset to President Obama’s re-election campaign,” said Cicilline.
The genial Charles, who worked next to Rhode Island Public Radio in her former days as a staffer with RI Kids Count, will be missed by her friends in the local press corps. She says she’s sad to be leaving, but feels well-prepared by her work in Rhode Island and with Cicilline.
Morning News Podcast