Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Tue July 16, 2013
In Conversation with Health Benefits Exchange Director Christine Ferguson
Key components of President Obama’s Affordable Care Act are the state-run health insurance exchanges. Rhode Island’s will go online in October with a new name: Health Source Rhode Island. And its director, Christine Ferguson, stopped by our studios to talk with Rhode Island Public Radio’s Scott MacKay about how the exchange will work and who will benefit.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd love to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org