Most Active Stories
- Pawsox Sold To Group That Plans To Move The Team To Providence
- Big Question: Is a Baseball Stadium the Best Use of 195 Land?
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- SEIU Taking Women And Infants Hospital To Court Over Layoffs
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Why So Few RI Building Trades Workers At EB Quonset Jobs?
Tue July 16, 2013
In Conversation with Health Benefits Exchange Director Christine Ferguson
Key components of President Obama’s Affordable Care Act are the state-run health insurance exchanges. Rhode Island’s will go online in October with a new name: Health Source Rhode Island. And its director, Christine Ferguson, stopped by our studios to talk with Rhode Island Public Radio’s Scott MacKay about how the exchange will work and who will benefit.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd love to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org