Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Mon March 11, 2013
In Depth With New Education Board Chair Mancuso
This could be a pivotal day in the future of education in our state. A new state Board of Education holds its first meeting.
The new Rhode Island Board of Education combines the functions of two previous panels: the Board of Governors for Higher Education and the Board of Regents for Elementary and Secondary Education.
Board chair Eva Marie Mancuso sat down with RIPR education reporter Elisabeth Harrison to talk about the priorities of the new board.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Blog