Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Mon October 15, 2012
Five qualify for special mayoral vote in Central Falls on November 6
Five mayoral candidates have qualified for the November 6 mayoral election in Central Falls, according to the office of Secretary of State Ralph Mollis.
Here’s the order of the hopefuls as they appear on the ballot:
Bruce M. CORRIGAN
James A. DIOSSA
Joseph P. MORAN, III
The five candidates are vying to succeed Charles Moreau, who has agreed to plead guilty in a kickback scheme. The two candidates with the highest totals on November 6 will face off in a December 11 election.