Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Tue December 17, 2013
To Flu Shot, Or Not To Flu Shot?
It’s flu season already and that means you’ll be reminded to get a flu vaccine at seemingly every turn.
Should you listen? Is this year any different?
Rhode Island Public Radio’s health care reporter Kristin Gourlay sat down with the head of Rhode Island’s health department, Dr. Michael Fine, for some answers.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com