Most Active Stories
- Brown Poll Shows Raimondo, Elorza Up By 10 Points Each
- Much Of The Brown University Debate Focused On Cianci’s Past
- Bishop Tobin blasts Raimondo, advises Catholics on how to vote
- Cianci Files Complaint Against Myrth York's Priorities PVD
- Rhody Votes '14: Pension Fallout a Wild Card in Raimondo's Run for Governor
Thu September 6, 2012
Former 38 Studios staff release video game, “Fart Cat!”
You can’t make this stuff up.
“I have to tell you, it feels great to ship something after working on a game for over four years that nobody will ever get to play,” comments co-founder Rich Gallup.
Obviously then, the game isn’t something to be taken particularly seriously. You flick the correct type of food into the cat’s mouth and went it’s full, it farts.
Safe to say Fart Cat is unlikely to be winning awards for gameplay innovation, although the FartCraft bonus menu will provide the recipes for the 32 different farts Fart Cat can produce, so that’s something. The art style’s cool too.
It’s all yours, for lolz etc, priced 99c, €0.79 or 69p for iPhone and iPad.
Industry reports indicate that some other former 38 Studios staffers joined Gallup at Summer Camp Studios.