Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Wed August 1, 2012
Former candidate Coyne-McCoy launches her own political consulting shop
Longtime activist Kate Coyne-McCoy, who ran unsucessfully for the open CD2 seat in 2000, has opened her own political consulting firm, Campaign Fixer.
Coyne-McCoy writes that beyond serving local, state and federal candidates:
Campaign Fixer also provides strategic assistance and technical expertise to not for profit boards and organizations working to change the world through progressive action. My last day at the Coalition for Accountability in Political Spending will be August 31, 2012.
Coyne-McCoy previously worked as a regional director for EMILY’s List and headed up the state chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.