Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Rhody Votes '14: Republicans for Governor Debate
Wed August 1, 2012
Former candidate Coyne-McCoy launches her own political consulting shop
Longtime activist Kate Coyne-McCoy, who ran unsucessfully for the open CD2 seat in 2000, has opened her own political consulting firm, Campaign Fixer.
Coyne-McCoy writes that beyond serving local, state and federal candidates:
Campaign Fixer also provides strategic assistance and technical expertise to not for profit boards and organizations working to change the world through progressive action. My last day at the Coalition for Accountability in Political Spending will be August 31, 2012.
Coyne-McCoy previously worked as a regional director for EMILY’s List and headed up the state chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.