Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Sat March 22, 2014
Founders Of Mixed Magic Theatre Recognized For Their Work
Richardo Pitts-Wiley and his wife Bernadette are being recognized with an award of special distinction by the Pawtucket Foundation for their work at Mixed Magic Theatre. The couple founded the theater as a way to create a diverse acting community.
He joined Rhode Island Public Radio’s Chuck Hinman in the studio to talk about theater, diversity and the arts.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com
Arts & Culture