Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Morning News Podcast
Fri March 22, 2013
Friday, March 22, 2013
The state's unemployment is at a 4 year low. A hearing on a same-sex marriage bill brought out hundreds. These stories and more on the RIPR Morning News Podcast.
Plus the guest on this week's Political Roundtable is the CEO of the Rhode Island Center for Freedom and Prosperity, Mike Stenhouse.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org