Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Tue September 18, 2012
Grand opening of TIAA-CREF Providence office set for Wednesday
TIAA-CREF, the financial services firm selected as the state vendor for Rhode Island’s new defined contribution plan (following last year’s pension overhaul), is set for a grand opening in Providence tomorrow.
WHAT: Grand opening of TIAA-CREF Providence office
WHO: Rhode Island Governor Lincoln D. Chafee
Rhode Island General Treasurer Gina Raimondo
TIAA-CREF President and CEO Roger W. Ferguson Jr.
WHEN: Wednesday, Sept. 19, 11 a.m.
WHERE: Gateway Center, Suite 102
15 Park Row West
Providence, Rhode Island
VISUALS: Ribbon-cutting ceremony with Rhode Island elected officials and TIAA-CREF leadership
Ferguson, TIAA-CREF’s top exec, was named last year as a member of President Obama’s jobs council.