Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Tue July 23, 2013
This I Believe Rhode Island: Fool For Love
Ah, love. When it works out, the sun shines on our soul, our hearts spill over, and life is good. But then there are those times in our lives when love seems out of reach or, even worse, the source of unspeakable pain. In this encore essay, Shanna Wells tells us that love, in all of its stunningly complicated forms, is essential in our lives.
Shanna Wells is a writer, singer, actress, and professional advocate. She spends her busy hours working, creating, enjoying the outdoors, and loving her two cats -- a lot.