Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Mon May 27, 2013
"Immigrants Create Jobs" Says Attorney Roberto Gonzalez
The most sweeping immigration reform bill in a generation is slowly making its way through Congress. This morning, Rhode Island Public Radio’s Flo Jonic talks to East Providence immigration attorney Roberto Gonzalez on the impact this legislation would have on Rhode Islanders.
Scott MacKay Commentary