Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Sun January 20, 2013
Interview with Circle A Cycles frame builder Brian Chapman
(PROVIDENCE, RI) Last week, a cyclist in Newport was taken to Rhode Island Hospital after being hit by a suspected drunken driver. RIPR felt the issue needed more perspective. So we invited area cyclist Brian Chapman into the studio to discuss cycling safety and culture in the state. Chapman is a prominent fixture in the local cycling community. He's also a frame builder at Circle A Cycles. It's a local bicycle frame building cooperative in Providence.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org