Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Rhody Votes '14: Republicans for Governor Debate
Fri September 27, 2013
"Make it Happen" One Year Later
A little more than a year ago, the Rhode Island Foundation gathered more than 300 people from across the community to brainstorm ways to boost the state’s sagging economy.
The two-day event, known as Make It Happen, addressed everything from closing the skills gap to marketing the state. The Rhode Island Foundation pumped $1 million into the project. Rhode Island Foundation President and CEO Neil Steinberg talked with Morning Edition host Elisabeth Harrison when it first rolled out. And he joins her again to discuss what happened in the past year to "Make it Happen" in Rhode Island.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org