Most Active Stories
- Lorne Adrain Exits Providence Mayoral Campaign
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Mon March 18, 2013
NEIT Gets Nod for Game Design
The New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) is one of the best places in the country to study video game design, according to the Princeton Review. The college and university ranking organization has placed NEIT at number 14 on its list of the top 15 undergraduate institutions for video game design.
The ranking puts NEIT in the company of schools like the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which earned the number two slot, and the University of Southern California, ranked 5th. The top-ranked school for video gaming programs was the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.
Another local school, the Worcester Polytechnic School in Worcester, Massachusetts, also made the Princeton Review's list for video game programs. Worcester Polytechnic ranked 12th, slightly higher than NEIT.