Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Mon March 18, 2013
NEIT Gets Nod for Game Design
The New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) is one of the best places in the country to study video game design, according to the Princeton Review. The college and university ranking organization has placed NEIT at number 14 on its list of the top 15 undergraduate institutions for video game design.
The ranking puts NEIT in the company of schools like the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which earned the number two slot, and the University of Southern California, ranked 5th. The top-ranked school for video gaming programs was the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.
Another local school, the Worcester Polytechnic School in Worcester, Massachusetts, also made the Princeton Review's list for video game programs. Worcester Polytechnic ranked 12th, slightly higher than NEIT.