Most Active Stories
- Inside The Indiana Megadairy Making Coca-Cola's New Milk
- Raimondo Expected to Replace Ferguson at HealthSourceRI
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Why RI's Fire Districts Are UnLikely To Be Consolidated Any Time Soon
- Mattiello Says He May Back Spending Cuts to Curb Structural Deficits
Wed July 31, 2013
Office of Higher Ed in the Balance
Political Analyst Scott MacKay and Education Reporter Elisabeth Harrison discuss leadership problems at the Rhode Island Office Higher Education, after Governor Lincoln Chafee announced he would rescind his pick for Higher Education Commissioner. The candidate, attorney Eva-Marie Mancuso, raised ethics questions because she chairs the State Board of Education, the same board that would have to vote on her nomination.
Additional reporting for this story by Ian Donnis.
The Education Blog