Most Active Stories
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Scott MacKay Commentary: The War Is On Thanksgiving, Not Christmas
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Is The Mattiello-Paiva Weed Geezer Tax Cut Plan Realistic?
- Matt Jerzyk Joins Speaker Mattiello's Staff As Deputy Legal Counsel
- Phil West On Two Decades Of "Secrets & Scandals" In Rhode Island
Tue October 15, 2013
One Square Mile: American Cuisine and Seasonal Soup at Bristol's Persimmon
With just 37 seats, Persimmon isn’t one of the largest restaurants in Bristol, but it’s won accolades far and wide for its creative cuisine.
Persimmon is nestled on State Street in downtown Bristol.
We took a visit there as part of our One Square Mile series. The sound of an industrial blower can be heard in the background of Persimmon’s kitchen.
The Bottom Line