Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Fri October 11, 2013
One Square Mile: Bristol, A Town In Photos
Throughout his career Bristol native Manuel "Manny" C. Correira has been a sports journalist, columnist, and photographer, in Rhode Island for the East Bay Newspapers and the Providence Journal.
As part of our One Square Mile: Bristol series, he graciously curated some of his best shots of his hometown for use in the series.
Correira writes, "As a photographer, I thoroughly enjoy illustrating my editorial content with descriptive photos. Photography is the interpretation of light, and what I try to do is capture the moment with reflective intensity. Whether it’s landscapes or portraits, I try to use light in all its resplendent glory."
One Square Mile: Bristol
Scott MacKay Commentary