Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Rhody Votes '14: Republicans for Governor Debate
Mon May 2, 2011
One Square Mile: Woonsocket & Thundermist
By MEGAN HALL
PROVIDENCE, RI – If you can't afford to see a private doctor in Woonsocket, you probably go to Thundermist Health Center.
Residents can use Medicaid or pay on a sliding scale for everything from check-ups to pre-natal care.
As part of our One Square Mile: Woonsocket, WRNI's Megan Hall sat down with Chuck Jones, the executive director of Thundermist's Woonsocket Health Center to learn more about the needs of the community.
Read and listen to more stories and interview in our series, One Square Mile: Woonsocket.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Square Mile: Woonsocket