Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Sun April 21, 2013
Policy and Pinot: Bicycles in Rhode Island
Bicycles in Rhode Island
Providence is striving to become a city where young people want to live and work. For many, having a green way to commute is vital. In this Policy and Pinot we explore how making the city an attractive place to live and bike could boost the capital city’s bottom line.
Bradley Campbell – Environment Reporter / Weekend Host, Rhode Island Public Radio
Gonzolo Cuervo - Deputy Chief of Staff for Mayor Taveras
Steve Durkee – Architect, Cornish Associates
Bill DeSantis – Director of Bicycle Transportation Planning & Design, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Incorporated
Matt Moritz – Rhode Island Bicycle Coalition
Recorded Tuesday, April 16, 2013.