Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Sun April 21, 2013
Policy and Pinot: Bicycles in Rhode Island
Bicycles in Rhode Island
Providence is striving to become a city where young people want to live and work. For many, having a green way to commute is vital. In this Policy and Pinot we explore how making the city an attractive place to live and bike could boost the capital city’s bottom line.
Bradley Campbell – Environment Reporter / Weekend Host, Rhode Island Public Radio
Gonzolo Cuervo - Deputy Chief of Staff for Mayor Taveras
Steve Durkee – Architect, Cornish Associates
Bill DeSantis – Director of Bicycle Transportation Planning & Design, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Incorporated
Matt Moritz – Rhode Island Bicycle Coalition
Recorded Tuesday, April 16, 2013.