Most Active Stories
- Lorne Adrain Exits Providence Mayoral Campaign
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Thu March 21, 2013
Providence Given Thumbs Down for Housing Investors
Providence has been named one of the most dangerous markets for real estate investors. HomeVestors of America along with Local Market Monitor has ranked 38 markets as "dangerous" for those looking to buy homes as rental properties. Providence ranks number-26 and is the largest city on the list.
HomeVestors President Ingo Winzer says cities with a “dangerous” rating have a combination of high unemployment or weak job growth as well as falling, or weak, home prices.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing the Word Gap
The Education Blog