Most Active Stories
- Experts To Brief Lawmakers On Hep C In RI; Cost Of Treatment Likely To Come Up During Budget Talks
- Former Speaker Gordon Fox Pleads Guilty to Bribery, Wire Fraud & Filing a False Tax Return
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Raimondo's Budget Challenges And Secrecy
- Fox Broke Statehouse Iron Rule
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Thu March 21, 2013
Providence Given Thumbs Down for Housing Investors
Providence has been named one of the most dangerous markets for real estate investors. HomeVestors of America along with Local Market Monitor has ranked 38 markets as "dangerous" for those looking to buy homes as rental properties. Providence ranks number-26 and is the largest city on the list.
HomeVestors President Ingo Winzer says cities with a “dangerous” rating have a combination of high unemployment or weak job growth as well as falling, or weak, home prices.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing the Word Gap
The Education Blog