Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Joe Paolino vs. Edie Ajello?
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Democratic Gubernatorial Candidates Start Taking Off The Gloves
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Newport City Manager Cites Difficult City Council In Decision To Step Down
Mon October 15, 2012
Providence start-up touts itself as “a tool to facilitate democracy”
Company founders and recent Brown University graduates Joschka Tryba and Max Fowler developed Lovegov with the sole mission of creating a site dedicated to non-partisanship, government transparency and individual privacy, Tryba told Mass High Tech.
“These matching mechanisms help people understand and identify causes and organizations to get involved with,” Tryba said. “And we feel this matching mechanism is innovative because it enables users to get immediate intuition as to how they relate to another political entity, person or group.”
Lovegov is focusing for now on the hot Massachusetts Senate race between Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren.
The Education Blog