Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Mon October 15, 2012
Providence start-up touts itself as “a tool to facilitate democracy”
Company founders and recent Brown University graduates Joschka Tryba and Max Fowler developed Lovegov with the sole mission of creating a site dedicated to non-partisanship, government transparency and individual privacy, Tryba told Mass High Tech.
“These matching mechanisms help people understand and identify causes and organizations to get involved with,” Tryba said. “And we feel this matching mechanism is innovative because it enables users to get immediate intuition as to how they relate to another political entity, person or group.”
Lovegov is focusing for now on the hot Massachusetts Senate race between Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren.
The Education Blog