Most Active Stories
- Experts To Brief Lawmakers On Hep C In RI; Cost Of Treatment Likely To Come Up During Budget Talks
- Former Speaker Gordon Fox Pleads Guilty to Bribery, Wire Fraud & Filing a False Tax Return
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Raimondo's Budget Challenges And Secrecy
- Fox Broke Statehouse Iron Rule
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
Tue May 14, 2013
RIPTA Making It Easier For PawSox Fans On Sundays
The Rhode Island Public Transit Authority is trying something new to make it easier for PawSox fans to get to McCoy Stadium.
For Sunday Home Games beginning May 19th, fans may be picked up at Kennedy Plaza in downtown Providence for the games. Regular one way fare is $2.00 and a total of $4.00 for a round trip. Fans may also buy regular monthly passes for $62.00. Twenty Minutes after the game, fans are able to catch a ride back to Kennedy plaza. RIPTA and the PawSox plan to continue to promote the service to fans during each game.
Check out RIPTA's link for ride schedules http://www.ripta.com/
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org