Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Sat March 16, 2013
The Silver Boom: Growing Old Gay in 2013
In less than 20 years, a quarter of the state’s population will be older than 60. Rhode Island Public Radio is looking at this growing demographic in a series we call “The Silver Boom: Aging in Rhode Island.” Weekend Edition Host Bradley Campbell sat down with the Program Coordinator at Sage Rhode Island, Sally Hay, to talk about issues facing the aging gay and lesbian community.
Explore more stories in our series, The Silver Boom: Aging in Rhode Island.