Most Active Stories
- Bob Kerr: We Have Seen The Best And The Worst
- RI's Brown Bird Finds A Solemn Victory On Final Album
- Raimondo: State Wants Better Deal on PawSox' Proposed Ballpark
- Learning To Respect A Patient's Wishes At The End Of Life
- PawSox Seek Meeting with Raimondo; Team Signals Flexibility After Negative Reaction to Proposal
Tue September 2, 2014
T.F. Green Airport To Offer Intercontinental Flights
T.F. Green airport in Warwick is going international.
The airoport is partnering with the German Airline Condor to offer fights to and from Frankfurt. This is the first intercontinental flight ever offered at the Warwick Airport.
Flights will be two days a week starting in 2015. For the first year it will be a seasonal service, starting in June and lasting through about September.
The Condor airplanes will not make use of the runway expansion currently under construction at the airport. The announcement after months of falling passenger numbers at T.F. Green, but Governor Lincoln Chafee says he hopes the new partnership will open the doors to more international flights.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com