Most Active Stories
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Is The Mattiello-Paiva Weed Geezer Tax Cut Plan Realistic?
- Matt Jerzyk Joins Speaker Mattiello's Staff As Deputy Legal Counsel
- Phil West On Two Decades Of "Secrets & Scandals" In Rhode Island
- Sen. Bernie Sanders On How Democrats Lost White Voters
Wed October 16, 2013
Tracy Breton: Four Decades of Trying to Uncover The Real Story
Tracy Breton worked her final day on the job at the Providence Journal last Friday after covering courts and trials for 40 years. Breton was part of the investigative team that won a 1994 Pulitzer Prize for the ProJo, and she covered the downfall of two Rhode Island Supreme Court chief justices, Joseph Bevilacqua and Thomas Fay. Breton sat down to talk about her four decades of covering the courts and her future plans.