Most Active Stories
- Inside The Indiana Megadairy Making Coca-Cola's New Milk
- Raimondo Expected to Replace Ferguson at HealthSourceRI
- TGIF: 18 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Why RI's Fire Districts Are UnLikely To Be Consolidated Any Time Soon
- Mattiello Says He May Back Spending Cuts to Curb Structural Deficits
Thu January 24, 2013
What are the implications of same-sex marriage in RI?
Roger Williams University Law Professor Bela August Walker is an expert in family law and leads a number of courses covering the legal issues facing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
She spoke with Morning Edition host Elisabeth Harrison about the issues surrounding the same-sex marriage law being debated in RI.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org