Most Active Stories
- Jim Skeffington, PawSox President & Prominent Lawyer, Has Died
- Biologists Plan To Continue Tracking Beluga Whales In Narragansett Bay
- Scott MacKay Commentary: MacKay's RIC Commencement Speech
- Elorza Says Further Steps Needed to Stabilize Providence's Finances
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Next Move for PawSox Providence Stadium?
Fri November 22, 2013
What If President John F. Kennedy Had A Second Term?
As we continue our coverage of the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, we try to peer into the future.
Rhode Island Public Radio’s Scott MacKay talks with historian and author James T. Patterson about what might have been had Kennedy lived for a second term.
Patterson is Professor of History emeritus at Brown University and author of several books, including "The Eve of Destruction How 1965 Transformed America."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott MacKay Commentary