Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- Scott MacKay Commentary: More Twists In Providence Mayoral Contest
- Cianci Says He Expected A Two-Man Fight When He Entered the Mayoral Race
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Rhody Votes '14: Republicans for Governor Debate
Fri November 22, 2013
What If President John F. Kennedy Had A Second Term?
As we continue our coverage of the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, we try to peer into the future.
Rhode Island Public Radio’s Scott MacKay talks with historian and author James T. Patterson about what might have been had Kennedy lived for a second term.
Patterson is Professor of History emeritus at Brown University and author of several books, including "The Eve of Destruction How 1965 Transformed America."
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? Please email us, we'd like to hear from you. email@example.com
Scott MacKay Commentary