Governor's RaceRhody Votes '14: Catching Up With Bob Healy, Moderate Party Gubernatorial Candidate
PoliticsRhody Votes '14: Pension Fallout a Wild Card in Raimondo's Run for Governor
Scott MacKay CommentaryScott MacKay Commentary: Fung, Raimondo Should Answer These Questions Before They Get Your Vote
Most Active Stories
- Former US Attorneys Warn of "Alarming Prospect" of Cianci Regaining City Hall
- Much Of The Brown University Debate Focused On Cianci’s Past
- Bishop Tobin blasts Raimondo, advises Catholics on how to vote
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Old Providence Or New?
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Fung, Raimondo Should Answer These Questions Before They Get Your Vote
Rhode Island Public Radio - Founders Society
The Founders Society is a community for Rhode Island Public Radio's most devoted supporters
You can join RIPR's Founders Society by making a gift of $1,000 or more to support RIPR's annual programs and operations. Founders Society members make it possible for RIPR to bring exceptional local, national, and international reporting to Rhode Island.
Everyone—regardless of his or her ability to support the station—can listen to RIPR. In large part, this is made possible by Founders Society members. These generous individuals invest annually in RIPR, ensuring the highest quality programming and RIPR’s continued ability to meet the needs of the community.
The commitment of these individuals grows from a respect for and a dedication to the mission and values of RIPR. In return they receive a sense of fulfillment that comes from being able to make a difference in the well-being of the community served by RIPR.
Joining RIPR’s Founders Society means you:
- Appreciate the value of RIPR’s core mission - to provide quality journalism and compelling storytelling that informs, educates, and inspires community
- Help RIPR create a sustainable funding stream that supports the delivery of National Public Radio programming, as well as our award-winning local reporting
- Provide the financial resources RIPR needs to preserve independent journalism
Benefits of Founders Society Membership
Benefits include invitations to special events; briefings and updates on the work of RIPR; meetings with our reporters, tours of the station, and other exclusive programs.
To become a Founders Society member please contact:
Rhode Island Public Radio
One Union Station
Providence, RI 02903
or make your gift online today!
Contributions of Stock
Founders Society members may reap additional tax benefits by funding their membership with appreciated securities. Gifts of stock are a simple and easy way to support RIPR. To make a gift of stock please contact Jeff Falewicz at 401-519-0237.
For more information about planned gifts and bequests, please contact Tim Monroe, Development Director, 401-519-0228.