Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
- TGIF: 15 Things to Know About Rhode Island Media & Politics
- Taveras promotes Dormody, hires Hull
- Senator Miller Issues Apology for Swearing Following Gun News Conference
Hot City: Crime In Providence
In our special series Hot City: Crime in Providence we take a look at the summertime rise in crime in the capital.
In July of last year the Smith Hill, Elmhurst, and North End neighborhoods, were the areas with the highest rates of crime.
We revisited the area this year to find out how things have and have not changed.