Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Hot City: Crime In Providence
In our special series Hot City: Crime in Providence we take a look at the summertime rise in crime in the capital.
In July of last year the Smith Hill, Elmhurst, and North End neighborhoods, were the areas with the highest rates of crime.
We revisited the area this year to find out how things have and have not changed.