Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scott MacKay Commentary: Providence Journal, We Knew Ye Well
- A.H. Belo Hires Arkansas Firm to Explore Sale of the Providence Journal
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media
- This I Believe Rhode Island: Getting Up Early
- Prescription Drug Abuse On The Rise On College Campuses Across The Country
Hot City: Crime In Providence
In our special series Hot City: Crime in Providence we take a look at the summertime rise in crime in the capital.
In July of last year the Smith Hill, Elmhurst, and North End neighborhoods, were the areas with the highest rates of crime.
We revisited the area this year to find out how things have and have not changed.