Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- W&I Researchers Find Single Family Rooms Better For NICU Babies
- TGIF: 17 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics & Media
- Seth Magaziner Staffing Up With Jeff Padwa & Andrew Roos
- Almost 15 Years After Cornel Young Jr.'s Death, How Much Has Changed in Rhode Island?
- 'Warning Shot': Sen. Warren On Fighting Banks, And Her Political Future
Remembering JFK Fifty Years Later
Rhode Island Public Radio celebrates President John F. Kennedy's legacy 50 years after his assassination.
We examine the former president's strong ties to the Ocean State, from his marriage in Newport to his wife's family land at Hammersmith Farm.
We talk with the locals who worked and lived with him while he was here.
And we look at his lasting legacy on our state, and the country.