Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Nuala Pell, Spouse And Political Partner Of Sen. Claiborne Pell, Dies
- Remembering Local Musician David Lamb Of Brown Bird
- Beer, Wine Bills Backed By Farm Breweries And Wineries, But Not Liquor Industry
- Scott MacKay Commentary: We Remember: Patriot's Day 2014
- Brown University Looking To Become Center For Brazilian Study
Remembering JFK Fifty Years Later
Rhode Island Public Radio celebrates President John F. Kennedy's legacy 50 years after his assassination.
We examine the former president's strong ties to the Ocean State, from his marriage in Newport to his wife's family land at Hammersmith Farm.
We talk with the locals who worked and lived with him while he was here.
And we look at his lasting legacy on our state, and the country.